RSS

New Driving License


Umur baru, SIM baru (new age, new driving license). Well, actually my old one ended on my birthday which was on Sunday. However, due to work and all, I could actually get to it on Wednesday.

Yesterday, on Wednesday, I went to the police station at JL. Wijaya to renew it. I drove off from home at about 11.30 and believe it or not, I got there at 1.30. Sucks for me, it had closed down when I got there :(

Therefore, I had to do it all over again today. I got up earlier at 9.30 and took off at 11. I didn't go to Wijaya and went to PGC instead. My Dad said that it is closer and less people go there. What do you know, he's so right.

Got there at about 11.45 and went straight to the registration. Apparently, I was the last customer for them so the person entered the room after me had to go to Kebon Nanas instead. I was wondering why tho... something to do with Ramadhan?

Anyways, I had to fill in a form which was like basic personal information thingie. After that I gave it back to the registration section and Voila, in about 20 minutes my new driving license had already printed (that is ofcourse, after scanning my thumb, taking a photo, and giving my autograph). The price itself is not expensive, with the insurance and all only IDR 140.

Thank you so much Mr. Policeman :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment